Friday, January 7, 2011

An Update!

I'm not quite ready for the playtesting post I mentioned. I'm pushing myself for some more frequent blogging though, if only as an exercise. So, let me give a brief rundown of what's going on in David Hill Land™. Needless to say, I've been busy. I've also been doing a full college course load. And raising two little girls. They fight crime.
  • Working on some stuff for the Dragon Age RPG. If you haven't already picked it up, you should check out Blood in Ferelden. Both Filamena Young and I worked on it.
  • After that, I'm doing some work on a licensed game I'm not sure I should talk about yet. But it's awesome. I'm very excited for it.
  • I recently completed some work on Hackers, Hitters and Thieves for the Leverage RPG. If you haven't read Leverage, do so. It's phenomenal. It's innovative.
  • I'm trying to figure out the new Print on Demand options at DrivethruRPG. That might save me on certain products, instead of bothering with print runs and the like. Once that all gets sorted out, we're going to be offering a few neat things.
  • Recently, we had some Shadowrun material released. War! and Sixth World Almanac both saw publication. Attitude will be released soon, it's another we've worked on.
  • Eclipse Phase's Gatecrashing has some of my work in it. If you want a little more, they're offering a very cool "Hack Pack" that features the game art and InDesign files, so you can fuck with it and remix it at your leisure. Creative Commons support FTW.
  • Amaranthine is moving along. We expect to release it by Gen Con. Want a bit of material? Here's some art. We'll be working full-steam on this once current projects are wrapped. You can expect more blogging and teasing on Amaranthine coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment