Sunday, January 16, 2011

David and Mena moving sale!!!

I don't know if you all are aware, but Mena and I are moving cross-country early next month. So, we're trying to get rid of all our heavy stuff. This includes a bunch of game books. These are all straight off our shelves. They're all lightly worn to brand new. None are in bad condition (with one exception, mentioned below.)

I want to post them all here before I put them up on Ebay, so I can give everyone a chance to buy them cheaper than I intend on putting them up for Buy it Now. So I'll give it a week. Monday the 24th, this is no longer an option. Remaining books go to Ebay. Every book you buy saves me some time, and reduces Mena and my stress level along with giving a dinner to us and our daughters. So, we'll love you forever.

No matter how many you get, shipping is 5$ in the US. I will ship elsewhere, but let me know, so I can adjust. I'll make it as reasonable as possible. I do Paypal. You do not need Paypal to use Paypal, just a debit/credit card. My Paypal email is DavidHillWork at Gmail.com. You can use that if you have any questions as well. If you buy something, I'll ship it out within one business day.

White Wolf Books
World of Darkness: Innocents - $15
Vampire the Requiem core (2nd printing) - $20
Requiem Chronicler's Guide - $15
Clanbook: Ventrue - $10
Clanbook: Daeva - $10
Bloodlines the Chosen - $15
2 x Werewolf the Forsaken - $15
Nomads - $10
Bloodlines the Legendary - $15
Mage the Awakening core - $20
War Againts the Pure - $15
Lodges the Faithful - $15
Blood of the Wolf - $15
Predators - $15
Lore of the Forsaken - $20
Tribes of the Moon - $15
2 x World of Darkness Core - $10
Dogs of War - $15
Changeling the Lost - $20
Circle of the Crone - $15
Promethean: The Created core - $20
Rites of Spring - $15
Changeling ST screen - $5
Guardians of the Veil - $15
Winter Masques - $15
Midnight Roads - $15
Ghouls - $15
2x Hunter the Vigil core - $20
Belial's Brood - $15
Carthians - $15
World of Darkness: Chicago - $15
Book of Spirits - $15
Coteries - $15
Armory - $15
The Rage - $15
Mirrors - $15
Vampire Requiem for Dummies (Brilliant read if you haven't) - $5
Mind's Eye Theater - $10
Mind's Eye Theater: The Requiem (Cover Fell Off) - Free With MET or MET Awakening

Other Books
2x Dragon Age: Blood in Ferelden - $10

Please email instead of commenting here if you want something.

1 comment: